OnCap™ Flame Retardant Additives
Promotes Fire Safety
OnCap™ Flame Retardant Additives let manufacturers design with confidence for critical flame and smoke applications. When burning, these additives create a char that limits oxygen at the flame source, causing components to become self-extinguishing.
Using OnCap Flame Retardant Additives ensures safety codes and regulation requirements are met while increasing the built-in safety of products. These additives are available in halogen or non-halogenated formulations across a variety of resins and can also be customized for specific needs. Use in a broad range of applications such as aerospace, automotive, public transportation, wire & cable, or building & construction.
- Reduces spread of fire and heat release
- Limits quantity of smoke to allow people to find their way to safety more easily
- Limits toxicity and acidity of gases so people are less likely to be overcome by fumes
- Enhances char formation, avoiding droplets which can proliferate fire
- Meets regulation and legislation requirements
Brochures & Product Information
Browse and download our literature to learn more about PolyOne solutions and services.
Safety Data Sheets
Important information about the health, safety and environmental impacts of PolyOne products.
Technical Data Sheets
Browse our library of product data sheets containing technical descriptions and details.
Technical information, design guides, processing information and more.